Welcome to Cedars!
We are located in Southern Ontario, close to Hamilton and Guelph and are centrally located to visitors from Burlington, Toronto, Niagara, Windsor, New York, and Michigan.
Serving the LGBT community and it's interests, we are situated in 130 unspoiled, partially wooded acres atop the Niagara Escarpment. The Cedars is proud to be one of the largest and longest operating campgrounds in North America serving our community, pleased to offer you the freedom and space to be yourself among friends and nature.
Cedars is now under new ownership and we are very pleased to announce that we are now Gay Owned and operated. We have lots of exciting changes and we are sure you will be as excited as we are! Please take some time to sit back, and view our updated website and we hope to have you visit us soon!
Come camp with us!
(Prices do not include HST)
Day Rate: $10.00 per person, until 6 pm.
*Note: Day Rate not available on Long weekends; See Long Weekend Rates.
Overnight Camping: $16.50 per night, per person.
* Note: Overnight Camping rates not available on Long weekends; See Long Weekend Rates.
Long Weekends Rates (per person):
2013 Season Long Weekends: May 17 - 20 / June 28 - July 1 / August 2 - 5 / Aug 30 - Sept 2
- 3 nights (Friday arrival) - $60.00
- 2 nights (Saturday arrival) - $50.00
- 1 night (Sunday arrival) - $30.00
* Note: Mandatory Checkout is Monday on long weekends - Sorry, no refunds for early check-out.